WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Between Boston, New York, and Philly, D.C. watched the most porn by far during Snowzilla. Truly something to be proud of. (via DCist)
- A majority of our fine city supports cannabis clubs. Surprise! (via City Paper)
- According to Redfin.com, a realestate brokerage site, Mount Pleasant is one of the top five hottest neighborhoods to watch. (via DCist)
- D.C. gave out $1 million dollars worth of fines throughout Snowzilla. Let the conspiracy theories begin. (via NBC)
- Chef Kyle Bailey is jumping ship from Neighborhood Restaurant Group to Long Shot Hospitality, which owns Sixth Engine, Town Hall, and the Dubliner. Side note, If the burger at Birch & Barley changes I might just kill someone. (via Washington Post)
- A Philly restaurant called HipCityVeg is coming to D.C. and I can’t imagine a more terrible name. (via Washingtonian)