WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- WAMU investigates why people in D.C. are always asking each other what they do for a living. That always seemed like a fairly innocuous question to me, but what do I know?! (via WAMU)
- Marijuana distribution arrests have gone down more than 80% in the last five years and I don’t see how anyone is surprised about that. (via City Paper)
- The Titled Kilt has set it’s eyes on D.C. Soon you’ll be able to order mediocre wings and objectify women all at the same time! Or you could just go to Hooters! Or you could just go to Bonchon and have delicious while not objectifying anyone! You have so many options. (via Eater)
- There’s going to be a pizza pop-up at the former Blind Dog Cafe space. In case you forgot, you can get pizza anywhere in this city. You do not need a pizza pop-up to fulfill this craving. (via City Paper)
- Speaking of pop-ups, the MLK Library is hosting a mini museum pop-up all about D.C.’s music scene this weekend. They’re looking for memorabilia, ticket stubs, etc, so if you have anything go lend it to them. This is the kind of pop-up we can get behind. (via DC Music Download)
- D.C. is the third worst city for bed bugs. Just give up on life now. (via DCist)
- One Eight Distilling celebrates it’s first birthday! They sure do grow up fast. (via DCist)