WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Constellation Theatre will be hosting a Pony Pop Up. Yes, ponies. The event is to promote their upcoming performance of Equus. Hopefully things don’t get too weird… (via Costellation Theatre)
- Obama is messing up your night. Here’s where you can’t drive tonight during the state of the union. (via Washington Post)
- Doowhop didly doo – GW has officially rescinded Cosby’s honorary degree. (via DCist)
- Soccer might actually become a thing in D.C. once this new stadium is built. (via Sports Illustrated)
- It’s the one year anniversary of the tragic Metro death due to smoke and the DC Metro is still under fire. (via ABC)
- Puppy chaser. Change your life, get a dog. These dogs need to be adopted after being seized from a Rockville home. (via WUSA)