WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- The D.C. Council is upholding the ban on marijuana clubs because… they have nothing better to do…? (via City Paper)
- It’s the green lines turn to be royally fucked! (via DCist)
- The Streetcar is aiming to be open on February 20th, but like most thing in life it will probably just disappoint us. (via WAMU)
- The next thing on the D.C. Council’s ban list is leaf blowers. Must be a slow week. (via DCist)
- Seasonal Pantry is closing in early April, which means you should have made a reservation yesterday. (via Washingtonian)
- Baby Bry Bry shows off his favorite records. (via DC Music Download)
- Nationals player Ryan Zimmerman is suing Al Jazeera for defamation. (via Sports Illustrated)