WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Everyone (well almost everyone) is psyched about paid family leave, but no one wants to pay for it! (via Washington Post)
- Your favorite local products may soon have a fancy “Made in D.C.” sticker. (via City Paper)
- We might be more willing to visit Georgetown if it had more booze… but probably not. (via Washington Blade)
- Christmas has been canceled. Sorry boys and girls. (via Washington Post)
- A hot chicken place is opening up in Bloomingdale. I have no idea what that means, but I like the sound of it. (via Washingtonian)
- Metro is probably not going to increase fares! This is way better than Christmas. (via WTOP)