WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Sandwiches are weapons too, ya know (via WJLA).
- Wanna live in Mount Vernon Triangle? (via Washington Post)
- There was a medical emergency this morning on the Red Line, causing some single-tracking. It’s all cleared up now (via Washington Post).
- Transportation security has been seriously amped up in light of ISIS threats on D.C. The rest of the U.S. is taking note as well (via Washington Post).
- Speaking of which, the U.S. might be ramping up defense spending (via Washington Business Journal).
- The Australian Prime Minister, Malcolm Turnbull, will be visiting the White House this winter. Cool, mate (via WTOP).
- Remember how an adorable panda was born back in August? You’ll be able to see Bei Bei at the National Zoo starting on January 16 (via Washington Post).