WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy
- A vigil for the victims of the attack in Paris was held at the French embassy on Saturday (via Fox 5).
- To make your day a little bit better, here’s a WAMU article about one of our favorite FotoWeek DC’s exhibits Everybody Loves to ChaChaCha.
- A recent study revealed that 42% of transgender D.C. residents have experienced workplace discrimination. (via City Paper).
- In case you missed what everyone is calling the “barricade situation” downtown this morning because you were stuck on the Metro with no service, a woman was barricaded inside an office building and madness ensued (via Washington Post).
- The City Center Momofuku is serving lunch and we’re all very excited but trying to act cool (via Washingtonian).
- Starting tomorrow you can apply for a new passport at the MLK library. If only there were a way to avoid the DMV to renew your license, am I riiiight (via DCist).