WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- In today’s bad Metro news, one of Metro’s 1000-Series cars derailed at low speeds. Metro! (DCist)
- In today’s good food news, Komi and Little Serow alums are opening a new restaurant in Adams Morgan. Food! (City Paper)
- In today’s scary news, a cabbie leapt from his car to evade an armed passenger on the 1200 block of Florida Ave NW. (Borderstan)
- In today’s real estate news, the house that was the location for the Savopoulos family murders is now for sale! The place is a steal at $3,250,000, well under its $5,507,112 estimate. Sure, Zillow doesn’t let you know that the house is a recent crime scene, but that’s why the Internet exists.
- Virginia is likely to have low voter turnout in tomorrow’s General Assembly elections. (WAMU)
- Spend the rest of your work day looking at pretty pictures of autumn in Rock Creek Park. (Washington Post)