WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- The Washington Post proposes an interesting query: who will last longer, the new Nationals manager or the new Metro manager?
- Goodbye, street sweeping. Welcome, leaf collection! (DCist)
- The City Paper asks Fringe a question no one was thinking of until this week: can pillow performance art combat gentrification?
- In case you haven’t been outside this month, it’s not very chilly! It’s still warm out and will be warm at the start of November. (Washington Post)
- A school bus caught fire in Maryland. It’s cool when stuff catches on fire and no one is hurt. No one was hurt when this school bus caught on fire. (Fox 5)
- Remember that dancing cop? Looks like people like cops that dance because it means they’re just people and that’s a good thing to remember. (WJLA)