WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Not all cops are bad. Some dance with regular people and a dancing cop is way less scary than every other type of cop. (DCist)
- WAMU has a good story on why it’s taken WMATA so long to hire a new GM.
- A Redskins tradition is the rookie dinner. Rookies take out vets. This years bill is over $20K. (Fox 5)
- Ray’s Hell Burger is now open in D.C. (Eater)
- A Walmart Supercenter is now open in Fort Totten. Great? (WJLA)
- Stay dry.