WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- D.C. firefighters are getting the money that they should’ve gotten paid for overtime back in 2001 (Washington Post).
- A definitive guide to Uber Pool because no, you don’t know that person who is sitting in the passenger’s seat but it’s okay (Washingtonian).
- The Marine Corps Marathon Expo is moving to National Harbor in 2016. Word is that even though people hate the Metro, they hate the fact that the Expo won’t be accessible by the Metro (City Paper).
- United Airlines was making a D.C. man wait for over an hour to get his wheelchair after his plane landed. They took so long that he crawled off the plane (WUSA9).
- The Big Broadcast radio host Ed Walker passed away at the age of 83. His final show aired last night (WAMU).
- This super rare painting could be lost somewhere in D.C. What a fun scavenger hunt. (Washington Post)
- You can once again fight zombies at the Anacostia Playhouse! (DCist)
- There’s another new music festival in D.C. because apparently festival season is never going to end. (DC Music Download)
- D.C. is already preparing for winter because we’re basically goddamned boy scouts. (City Paper)