WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
— momofuku milk bar (@milkbarstore) October 23, 2015
- Here’s a positive story: Homeless Teenagers Now Have A Place To Call Their Own At D.C. General (DCist)
- Here’s a touchy story: Can some big D.C. churches fight off a bike lane? They are bringing large crowds to try. (Washington Post)
- BlackSalt Restaurant re-opens tonight after being closed for the last month due to remodeling.
- You may see some snow plows this weekend. It’s not going to snow. (AP)
- Sometimes cars burst into flames in Arlington. (WJLA)
- The City Paper has a neat story on local tape labels.