WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- D.C. Police officers got a bunch of news bikes and they all come with sirens. How fun. (Washington Post)
- A bunch of bougie new stories are opening in Logan Circle and no one is surprised. (via Borderstan)
- The guy who wrote The Exorcist swears up and down it’s not a horror story. That may be true, but it did inspire a damn good horror film. (via Washingtonian)
- A few Metro board members are promising to fight against fare hikes. Well, I guess we now know for sure that not all of the Metro board is out of their mind. (via WTOP)
- Forbes wants to show you D.C.’s romantic side. Forbes is kind of creeping me out. Forbes doesn’t know me like that. Forbes needs to cool it down. (via Forbes)
- City Paper wants you to look like a dork for Halloween. (via City Paper)
- The streetcar has been an elaborate ruse this entire time. It’s never actually going to open. (via WAMU)