WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- D.C. police are investigating two shootings that happened within 10 minutes of each other last night (via WUSA9).
- Brookland is officially a place for millionaires (via Washington Post).
- Bill Cosby’s face has been restored at Ben’s Chili Bowl. Goodbye, Kim Jong Un. (via NBC Washington).
- Howard University’s station, WHUT, might be auctioned off. WHAT? (via NBC Washington)
- For some reason, D.C. is a top tourist spot for the winter. At least New York has the Christmas Spectacular (via Wallet Hub).
- A new bagel place near Eastern Market? We’ll take it (via PoPville).
- D.C. public schools just keep getting bigger (via Washington Post).
- Thought you had the best Halloween decorations on your street? Nope (via CBS DC).