WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- It’s finally going to get cold. You can now officially break out your fall sweaters. (via WTOP)
- Metro is launching a new website called Amplify where you can air all of your train and bus related grievances. If only they could have invested that money into updating the trains or something inconsequential like that. (via City Paper)
- The Luce Unplugged shows are seriously cool. DCist has an interesting article about what makes the program tick. (via DCist)
- Are all of the seasonal pumpkin flavored products making you hanker for the real thing? Here’s where you can pick pumpkins, apples, and more in the District. (via Washington Post)
- Jeb Bush is dumb and Rolling Stone is angry about it. (via Rolling Stone)
- The National Gallery of Art has just received 8,000 pieces from the Corcoran. As cool as it is to hear that some of the Corcoran’s art is staying in the city, it would be much cooler if the Corcoran was still around. (via Washington Post)
- Qualia has a robot that pours coffee BECAUSE THE FUTURE IS HERE. (via Washington Post)