WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- The FTA will be overseeing Metro whether it likes it or not. (via NPR)
- A police car hit a person using the crosswalk at Connecticut Avenue because life is tragically funny like that. (via DCist)
- The Barnes & Noble on 12th street is closing this December, which weirdly seems sad even though I haven’t been there in years. (via City Paper)
- A bad thing happened and everything is terrible. Please stay safe. (via DCist)
- Are you bored enough at work / not work to think looking at license plates are cool? Then here’s an in depth look into DC’s license plates! (via Washingtonian)
- Driftwood Kitchen is going to be serving up boozy cereal because we are all alcoholic six year olds on the inside. (via City Paper)
- There are apparently secret mansion parties happening in PG County. I cannot think of anywhere I would least like to be than at one of those parties. (via Washington Post)