WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- The Federal government wants nothing to do with Metro and who can blame them? (via DCist)
- Barrel House Liquors unique entrance may be considered a historic landmark. That’s cool and all, but everyone knows that DC’s best landmark is The Exorcist stairs. (via City Paper)
- Haunted wineries are a thing. I guess if I was a ghost I’d want to be near my one true love too. (via Northern Virginia Magazine)
- Much like the Renn Fest, PG County is not a big fan of vaping. (via Washington Post)
- Rahm Emanuel watched the Cubs play at Ivy and Coney and people were/are psyched about it. (via Borderstan)
- Bored with beer (loser)? Try some of the area’s craft ciders. All booze is good booze after all. (via Washington Post)