WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- It’s going to get warm. Put away your sweaters you weirdos. (via Washington Post)
- Apparently people are quitting the Metro. Good for them. They should really have their own addiction rally. (via WAMU)
- The White House is the most Instagrammed location in D.C., to no ones surprise. (via DCist)
- While we were out supporting Planned Parenthood, other people were protesting their new facility. What losers. (via City Paper)
- University of Maryland is partnering with the Phillip’s Collection in the wake of its dissolved partnership with the Corcoran. (via DCist)
- Red Hen has a new chef de cuisine. Hopefully the food stays just as amazing as it is now. (via Washington Post)