WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- The green line was messed up this morning because why not? (via Washington Post)
- Bob Woodward is now on twitter so feel free to tweet all your deep throat jokes at hime, just like you’ve always wanted.
Legendary Washington Post editor Ben Bradlee realized the future was here in 2010. Woodward didn’t: http://t.co/JH12HciNDk
— Bob Woodward (@realBobWoodward) September 17, 2015
- DO NOT bring your selfie stick to party with the Pope. It will get taken away and, honestly, the Pope doesn’t want to take a selfie with you anyway. (via Washingtonian)
- Greater Greater Washington takes an in depth look at the winners and losers of the Metrobus overhaul. Spoiler alert: everyone loses because this is WMATA we’re talking about. (via Greater Greater Washington)
- Go see some Jazz this weekend you uncultured weirdos. (via City Paper)
- The Hirshhorn is bringing back its after hours concerts, starting with Tycho. (via Washington Post)
- D.C. is going through a dry spell. I feel you, man. (via WTOP)