WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- The first legal harvest is upon us. Get ready for an influx of delicious legal weed. (via Washington Post)
- The Library of Congress is acquiring comedian Jerry Lewis’ personal archive. Is this a thing they do now? (via NBC)
- The debate over federal funding for Planned Parenthood has become the source of a potential government shutdown. Hmm, feels just like deja vu. (via WTOP)
- A Logan Circle staple, Barrel House, is relocating. We’re not quite sure if the giant barrel door is going along for the ride, but it totally should. (via Popville)
- $433.24 in the form of cash and coins was retrieved from the bottom of “The Beach” exhibit at the National Building Museum, amongst all the other weird things that people keep in their pockets. (via Washington Post)
- The DC State Fair held its first marijuana growing contest this past weekend. Contestants were judged on appearance, odor, and touch. What a wonderful world. (via NBC)