WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Dupont Underground is looking for volunteers to help them move THE BEACH from the National Building Museum. Sounds like it could be great or terrible. (via WTOP)
- James Dougherty, the chief safety at Metro, resigned today. Soon there will be no one at Metro left. That might make it an even more efficient system. (via Washington Post)
- The guy behind @FixWMATA is forming a Riders’ Union for those who have problems with WMATA or fear for their safety while using the Metro. So basically everyone in DC. Cool. (via City Paper)
- A new place called the Amsterdam Lounge is taking of Induj’s old spot on U Street. I hope they too have falafel. (via Borderstan)
- Rito Loco now has breakfast pupusas and apparently they’re delicious. (via Washington Post)
- Pumpkin beer season is coming up, but DC Beer suggest you try drinking something else. (via DCBeer)
- Speaking of beer, 3 Stars Brewing Company is going to upgrade their tasting room. (via City Paper)