WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- A woman tried to kidnap a toddler in a stroller this morning on the Metro. I don’t really understand why people steal children. Children are terrible. (via CBS)
- Will Eastman is retiring his Bliss dance party, but not before one final blowout extravaganza. (via City Paper)
- Mayor Bowser has repeated that she is 100% behind Chief Lanier. I guess someone has to be? (via Fox5)
- McDonald’s is finally implementing all day breakfast. Guys, it takes like five minutes to make your own delicious breakfast sandwich, but if this is really what you want, then you’ve got it. (via Washington Post)
- Learning how to ride a bike is now going to be a part of all DCPS second grade curriculum. God that sounds awesome. I wish I had a bike riding class in school. (via CityLab)
- If you’re still upset that restaurant week is over, get excited because food truck week is coming up. You can eat at these food trucks anytime, but whatever. (via City Paper)