WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- The RG3 covers of The Washington Post is a good way to see the downfall of a once rising star.
- D.C.’s Cat Cafe has just raised their entry fee. It’s now $15 to pet a cat. Just adopt a cat. (Washington City Paper)
- The Crime Museum will close September 30. There is no more crime! No, there’s crime, there’s just expensive rent. (Washingtonian)
- Speaking of crime, the D.C. Police Union has given Chief Lanier a “No Confidence” vote. (Fox 5)
- The Metro is going to have a hard time finding someone to be the GM. (WAMU)