WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Edward Snowden is on Twitter! He’s only following the NSA. I don’t know if that’s funny or sad.
Can you hear me now?
— Edward Snowden (@Snowden) September 29, 2015
- Jose Andres is opening a restaurant in Mexico City. It will be his first restaurant outside of the United States and it’s probably going to be amazing because everything that man touches is gold. (via WBJ)
- The Potomac Yard Metro station has been pushed back to the second quarter of 2020 because it’s Metro, what else would you expect? (via WBJ)
- Two D.C. men won MacArthur ‘Genius’ Grants and man they just give you so much money. (via DCist)
- Okay… so Monday was kind of a rough night. (via Fox)
- Andy Shallal, the owner of Busboys & Poets, is running for something again. (via City Paper)
- Vincent Orange is not a big fan of Airbnb. (via Greater Greater Washington)
- Polyon just released a new song. You should probably listen to it. Or not. Whatever, man. (via Noisey)