WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Remember Romo, the famous Adams Morgan dog? Well, he’s got new (bigger) digs in Arlington, VA. (via Fox5DC)
- Don’t trust the Washington Monument, unless you enjoy walking up 897 steps because, once again, the elevator malfunctioned and is apparently working again this morning, but we’re still suspicious. ( via WUSA9)
- Guys, Pope Francis’ visit to D.C. is less than a month away! Here’s a helpful guide on where to get pope bobbleheads and memorabilia in anticipation for this historic trip. (via Washingtonian)
- Remember when we told you to go adopt a dog during Clear the Shelters? Well, thanks for listening because over 1,200 animals were adopted in the DMV area on that day. (via NBC Washington)
- Because people are too easily offended by the natural occurrence of breastfeeding, the Washington Nationals now have a fancy nursing lounge. (Washingtonian)
- Don’t be skeptical of that large shipping container in Brookland, it’s actually a good sign, a “garage/artist studio” by Boombox DC. (via Popville)
- Mayor Bowser addressed the rise in crime in D.C this morning, but not before being met by the chants of Black Lives Matter activists protesting. (via Washington Post)