WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Need a reason to finally adopt a pet? The reason is NO REAL REASON but tomorrow The Washington Humane Society is waiving all pet adoption fees so give some baby a forever home!
- Looks like we’ll be able to take public transportation to the new MGM Casino at the National Harbor which is good because you will probably gamble away all car-related money. (WaPo)
- There goes your weekend. 57 bricks of cocaine were seized at Port of Baltimore. (ABC 7)
- Speaking of a good time, could prostitution be decriminalized in The District? MAYBE! (ABC 7)
- After being closed for nearly 40 years this section of O Street finally reopened and guess what? It went green! Only took 40 years. (DCist)
- Weekend track work! Stay in bed. (WMATA)