WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Soundcheck, the new venue from the owners of Echostage, opens downtown tonight. (City Paper)
- Three men were shot last night near 7th and O in Shaw. (WUSA)
- The Petworth News blog has a nice piece about murals in Shaw.
- Thrillist published their 50 things you need to eat in D.C. before you die list. We’ve eaten most of it. We agree with the inclusion of Risotto Balls from Taylor.
- DCist noticed Metro is having a bad day. All six lines were negatively affected before 1 p.m.
- Let’s close with two nice animal stories. WAMU has a nice story about goats helping out with the landscaping in the Congressional Cemetery.
- And some baby Cuban Crocodiles were birthed at the National Zoo.