WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Capitol Hemp has reopened now that weed is legalized and customers can openly discuss their intent for the products (because it was unclear before) (via CityPaper).
- The National Park Service has announced that the plans to upgrade Franklin Park is all clear of any impacts on the environment. Yay for being environmentally conscious! (via DCist)
- Two architecture grads from Howard University have been creating insanely cool art installations in abandoned buildings (via Washingtonian).
- A 6-month-old was left in a car at the Forest Glen Metro parking lot after his dad left for work. On a good note, the baby is now recovering at a local hospital (via NBC4).
- San Francisco’s Philz Coffee is planned to open early next year in Adams Morgan (via PoPville).