WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Donald Trump is suing José Andrés. What a dick. Go get ‘em, José.
- DC is filled with vermin! How great, Good job guys. (via Bloomberg)
- We also have the 6th best pizza in the nation. Vermin really is the perfect seasoning. (via Washington Post)
- Ibiza is obviously a terrible club. You really don’t need a City Paper article to tell you that, but this one is pretty good, so here you go. (via City Paper)
- All food at Fishnet is 50% off today and tomorrow and then they’re closing for renovations. Good luck, guys. (via POPville)
- L’Enfant Plaza is getting a new biking and walking path. Neato. (via Greater Greater Washington)
- UMD professor is the science advisor to The X-Files and she claims that most of the science on the show is legit. What a cool person. (via WTOP)