WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Neighborhood blog Borderstan did an interesting profile on a gentleman with one of D.C.’s oldest professions: elevator operator. (via Borderstan)
- Some guy from Maryland is suing a local casino because he claims he was hit by a runaway roulette ball. I wonder if they’ll run odds on his trial’s success? (via NBC).
- Apple pie is so last year, apparently. The Post is really into tomato pie now (via WaPo).
- There’s a cute new food truck making the rounds, from Westray’s Finest Ice Cream (via WaPo).
- A deer in Virginia walked into a movie theatre (via WaPo).
- Move over, middle finger pop-up on V Street. Frankencondo is the new ugly building in town (via New Columbia Heights).
- And (most importantly) The Hill’s 50 Most Beautiful is out for 2015. Michelle Obama came in at number 9, and a Republican staffer from Texas came in at number 1. I’m surprised that Jen Barkley wasn’t on the list. (via The Hill)