WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- D.C. residents can look forward to an $11 increase in their water bill this summer to update water pipes that are older than most people’s grandma (via WAMU).
- Transportation Secretary Foxx is calling WMATA the fuck out (via WaPo).
- The future of Capitol Riverfront wine and oyster bar Navy Yard Oyster Company is looking kinda sketch (via CityPaper).
- My imaginary best friend and national treasure, Taylor Swift, had an amazing show last night at Nationals Park (via WTOP).
- If you have any info about this missing 14 year-old girl, call DCPS ASAP (via DCist).
- You can now get 3 Star Brews in 1 pint tallboy cans (via DCist).