WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- IT’S FINALLY HERE!!!! Ben’s Chili Bowl is now open on H St! (via NBC4)
- Time to either get rid of all of your Redskins paraphernalia or hold onto it to make some major cash because the case against the team has ruled in favor of getting rid of the name and logo (via Washingtonian).
- If you’re still suffering from student loans (how could you not be?) then you will be glad to hear that Democrat presidential hopeful Martin O’Malley is proposing a plan that will allow students to graduate debt-free. Let’s pray this actually happens (via Washington Post).
- Topgolf will be opening their second greater Washington location in September and have 450 job spots to fill. Interviews begin mid-July. Here at BYT we even help you find jobs (via Biz Journals).
- Smithsonian’s National Museum of African Art is still backing Bill Cosby after he has admitted to sexually assaulting various women (via City Paper).
- The National Park Service has released their Fort Dupont Park concert schedule. Shows begin on July 18, don’t miss out on our local talent (via City Paper).