WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Yikes! Bodysnatching parasites take over crab population in the Chesapeake Bay (via WAMU).
- To fix the Blue line, Metro considers cuts to Green, Yellow, Orange and Silver lines (via WAMU)
- More caffeine options are available to the folks who live in Hill East (via CityPaper)
- After 26 years in prison former resident, Kevin Martin, sues district in wrongful murder conviction (via WaPo).
- Young people in DC can now sign up for Mayor Bowsers summer jobs program (via WaPo)
- Misty Copland becomes first black principal dancer for American Ballet Theater (via WaPo).
- Sad news, Adams Morgan Day festival canceled due to lack of funding (via DCist).