WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- With your help, the National Building Museum is constructing an indoor beach (via Indiegogo)
- Marylander’s rejoice, Hogan finally approves the purple line! (via WAMU)
- On Saturday, a DC woman was sexually assaulted at her home in the same Woodley Park neighborhood as the recent mansion murders (via CBSdc).
- DC suburbs experienced some wacky weather this weekend (via WaPo).
- Sad news for slum lords, it just got harder to convert your row home into a money-making apartment complex (via Washington Business Journal).
- This just in, Fort Reno IS happening, tentatively (via CityPaper).
- Brace yourselves hungry folk, Ben’s Chili Bowl is scheduled to open their H Street location July 8th (via Frozen Tropics)