WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- In some WTF is wrong with people news, Metro bus drivers are peeing themselves (via WaMu).
- Thank you Supreme Court for realizing everyone deserves to have affordable health care (via WaPo).
- Read a bunch of mortifying stories about people breaking up in D.C. restaurants (via CityPaper).
- District diners are afraid to eat in non-gentrified locations (via WaPo).
- In ‘not weird at all’ news, DC’s first cat cafe is officially open (via CityPaper)
- Trying to heckle the President? Barack will have none of that (via DCist)