WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Love ’em or hate ’em, there will be fewer pop-ups in D.C. thanks to the D.C. Zoning Commission. (WAMU)
- D.C.’s Cat Cafe will open June 20. (Eater)
- Police recaptured a man who escaped from the back of a patrol car in Prince William County. (Washington Post)
- The NTSB recommends immediate fix of Metro components. (Fox)
- The family of a man who fell and died at the Judiciary Square stop and wasn’t found for four days is suing Metro. (City Paper)
- DC United are staying in D.C.
— Mayor Muriel Bowser (@MayorBowser) June 9, 2015