WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- The Trust for the National Mall will dish out a whopping 1,000 free tickets to the Landmark Music Festival in a lottery on their website. The lottery lasts until evening on May 27, so enter now while you can, and you might just see Drake for free!
- A fifteen-year-old softball player living in Georgetown might make the USA Women’s Baseball Team. (via Washington Post)
- There’s still no sign of when the streetcars along H Street will open, but the District Department of Transportation started a safety initiative to inform the public of rules and potential hazards. (via WJLA)
- A pop-up beer garden in NoMa named Wunder Garten just opened for business. (via Eater DC)
- A poll shows that people who live in D.C. generally support the Mayor’s sales tax increase. (via Washington Post)