WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- D.C. set a record for most consecutive 80 degree days. Great. (Washington Post)
- “No reason for optimism” when it comes to the Purple Line in Montgomery County. Great. (WAMU)
- The University of Virginia dean is suing Rolling Stone. (WJLA)
- DCist has a neat new series about former music venues in D.C.
- Calabash Tea & Tonic is now open at 1847 7th St NW. (City Paper)
- Governor Larry Hogan has legalized rideshare operations in Maryland. According to my last few trips to around Baltimore, this means my rides in Ubers were illegal? (Washington Post)