WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Did you wait for 2 hours on the Metro this morning? (WJLA)
- If you eat too much ice cream, don’t forget Bike to Work Day is Friday. Even if you didn’t eat too much ice cream, Bike to Work Day is still Friday.
- If it weren’t for those meddling Congressmen, DC wouldn’t need a new Political Action Committee. (WAMU)
- New legislation allows for consumption of gin and tonics at DC distilleries. Finally. (City Paper)
- Capital Bikeshare is unveiling corral service at two locations and swag bags Thursday.
- If you’ve been wondering where all the crappy spring weather has been, we found it. (Washington Post)
- A fishy mystery in Park View has been solved. (PoPville)