WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- A fatal shooting that occurred on the set of a DC music video has been ruled intentional. (via NBC4)
- One guard is dead after a Thursday night shooting at the U.S. Census Bureau. (via WJLA)
- A Bloomingdale salon is closing after 50 years due to “gentrification”. (via Washington Post)
- Annnd it’s about to get stormy this afternoon. (via weather.com)
In happier news…
- You can get free hot dogs at Shinola on 14th tomorrow!
- The food section at the Columbia Heights’ Target became harder to get into than Rose’s Luxury on a Saturday. (via PoPville)
- You’re not alone in assuming Baltimore is one big The Wire episode. (via Thrillist)
- Hillary Clinton is probably/definitely/maybe announcing her Presidential run on Sunday. (via Politico)
- Maketto is open and everyone is extremely excited.
- There’s no trackwork this weekend because of the CHERRY BLOSSOMS. So everyone ride Metro. (via WMATA)
- Amsterdam Falafel has released a special menu with pot-pairings. (via Eater)
Until next week ladies and gents!!!!!!