WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- DC was rated America’s top city for music lovers! If you want to further your knowledge of DC musicians, check out our 25 DMV Artists to Watch. (via MSN)
- An indie movie theater called Suns Cinema is going to open in Mt. Pleasant. Awesome. (via Washington Post)
- The Lincoln Memorial could have looked even more like an Illuminati temple if architect John Russell Pope had his way. (via Curbed)
- UDC could be moving its downtown location to Van Ness due to the strain of leasing on North Capitol. I feel them. The rent is always too damn high. (via NBC)
- The WAMMIES are not doing so hot… They nominated a made up person named Ian Kid Congo Svenonius, who appears to be a mix of DC musicians Kid Congo Powers and Ian Svenonius. Weird. (via City Paper)
- Public Transit Agencies deal with a lot of harassment online. I can only imagine the things people tweet at WMATA. (via City Lab)
- The snow emergency has been lifted, so you can park wherever you want again! (via POPville)