WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- There’s a cold emergency plan in D.C. tonight. Stay warm. (WUSA9)
- Don’t take a gun into a police station. Don’t. Even if a gang tells you to take a gun into a police station, don’t take a gun into a police station. (Baltimore Sun)
- The Washington City Paper has a very neat roundup of the best concerts of 2014 according to venue staffs.
- A dump truck driver is in custody after hitting two police cruisers. (MyFoxDC)
- You know how pretty much everyone in D.C. wanted to legalize marijuana but one group didn’t? That group wasn’t entirely legal. (DCist)
- Tonight at the Newseum is a peaceful gathering of people due to the heartbreaking and tragic attack in Paris. From the Facebook event page: In light of the horrendous attack that killed 12 people in Paris today, let’s get together to stand peacefully in support of Charlie Hebdo and for freedom of the press. Bring your pencils and pens. #jesuischarlie
— AFP Photo Department (@AFPphoto) January 7, 2015