WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- According to the Washington Post, The Passenger will close January 1 and Columbia Room is moving. We wrote about their opening almost 5 years ago.
- Need a free flu shot? Get a free flu shot.
- Don’t mail baby chicks to your ex. Don’t be that guy. It’s always guys that do this dumb shit.
- WJLA said Eminem’s language ruined The Concert For Valor for veterans. According to WJLA, veterans can handle enemy fire but not certain words.
- Gray is backing the new Wizards practice facility in Shaw. Kind of.
- We’re the best city for Uber and taxis. Unless it’s Halloween. 9x surge pricing is not good.