WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- If you read Best Weekend Bets you know about Veg Fest and Bacon Fest and know they’re next to each other. The City Paper found out that accidents happen.
- Speaking of food, the Washington Post thinks you should try the burger Menage a Trois at DBGB.
- Speaking of burgers, remember how Satellite Room named a burger (meat burger) after Ian MacKaye? PornBurger now has a burger (non-meat burger) named after Ian MacKaye’s band, The Fugazim.
- New York Avenue may get some new hotels and soundstages and not everyone wants new hotels and soundstages. (DCist)
- Congrats to Silver Spring math teacher Sarah Manchester, recent winner of ONE MILLION DOLLAR$$$ from Wheel of Fortune! (WJLA)