WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- An ESPN Poll shows 71% of Americans think the Redskins should keep their name, while only 9% feel that the moniker is “‘a lot’ disrespectful”.
- Let Pancake Mountain teach you about go-go.
- Yet another excuse not to put on pants: Drizly joins the ranks of Ultra and Klink as the newest liquor delivery service in DC (DCist).
- Fred Ryan is replacing Katharine Weymouth as publisher of the Washington Post (Politico).
- Deliberations in the McDonnell bribery case have moved into the second day (Washington Post).
- Teachers at a local elementary school found a fluffy (read: feral) surprise in a supply closet: the cat that caused the school’s closing on Friday. (DCist).