WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- It is now free to visit the Corcoran.
- In other museum news…
— Newseum (@Newseum) August 21, 2014
- The New Columbia Heights blog raises an interesting question, why is there a big sign with the address of the Columbia Heights Metro?
- Washington Post editorials will no longer use the word Redskins when referring to the NFL team.
- The Wall Street Journal has an informative piece about Soundcloud and the future of the streaming music service.
- A woman was thrown from an erratic Segway and is now suing Bike and Roll for $5 million dollars. (Washington City Paper)