WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- If all goes well, the H Street-Benning Road streetcar line might be open as early as the first week of November. Might. We’re talking best-case scenario here. [via WAMU]
- A TSA agent in Orlando stopped a man with a D.C. driver’s license, claiming he “never heard of District of Columbia.” [via DCist]
- Ward 7 councilmember Yvette Alexander is proposing to change the name of part of Pennsylvania Avenue to “D.C. Statehood Now Boulevard.” [via WJLA]
- D.C. breweries can sell pints now. Sweet. [via Washington Post]
- Expect delays on the Orange and Blue Lines next week as the Silver Line preps for opening. [via Washington Post]
- Pack your umbrellas this week: the rain continues.