WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Tomorrow’s the day! Although we’ve predicted the Group of Death outcomes based on looks, you should still check out the Germany vs. USA game at Dupont Circle Park. [via Washingtonian]
- Urban bohemians, rejoice: Free People is coming to M St. [via Georgetown Metropolitan]
- If that’s not enough to drag your ass to Georgetown, Chez Billy is also coming this August.
- Trillectro tickets just went on sale. First 100 VIP ticket buyers get a FREE Trillseeker survival pack!
- DC cabdrivers protest continues, leaving customers stranded in Union Station.
— Eric Slee (@EricSlee) June 25, 2014