WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
The National Zoo’s lion cubs made their debut. Cute! They can murder you! Photo courtesy of the National Zoo.
- The Washington City Paper has an interview with Bentzen Ball album and TV star Megan Mullally.
- According to WAMU, the Metro can now name the Silver Line start date, but probably won’t.
- There was a cow running around Baltimore and the cops shot it because it was a cow running around a city. (WJLA)
- Don’t take the train this weekend. Don’t take the train any weekend in DC. (Washington Post)
- It’s going to rain. Don’t ever think it’s not going to rain when it’s warm in DC.