WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Don’t bribe people. You can go to jail for a long time if you’re a dirty politician doing dirty things. Bribing people is dirty. Former D.C. Council member Michael A. Brown has been sentenced to a 39-month sentence for bribery. (Washington Post)
- The Redskins aren’t good at PR. (WJLA)
— Washington Redskins (@Redskins) May 29, 2014
- Yogis are mad at the proposed sales tax. This makes sense. Yogis are people, too. (Washington City Paper)
- DCist noticed that a recent episode of Catfish features Yards Park. Who watches Catfish? Am I missing out? It seems horribly depressing.
- The Streetcar debacle continues to be a debacle. Shoulda got a Monorail. (WAMU)